DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream box 1.0 (Android 11 OS) firmfare update to 5.0.24-230803

Mine says no update available will later

Update

It's Temporarily Put On Hold, Due To Error Faced On Downloading Software On Early Release

Many Were Getting Error9 Update Failed Issues, Airtel Working On It

Update From Service Team
But my download was proper and installed properly, I and it working fine.

Guys, I see some have xstream2 and some xstream3, I assume these are 2.0 and 3.0 models. Do we know the hardware spec for these? Model 1 is based on Broadcom (Airtel Xstream Box - Android TV Guide) and I remember seeing model 3.0 is based on Mali processor (Airtel Xstream Box 3.0 - Android TV Guide). I didnt find specs for model 2.0, can anyone share their hw spec? One can AIDA64 app (AIDA64 - Apps on Google Play) on the appstore, it gives good h/w info.
Mine is Model 1.0, and the support agreed to upgrade the box. I spoke to the guy, and he said he has 4.0 demo, and will try to get it. I asked him for the spec, but didnt get details. Want to be sure before I pay for the upgrade to 3.0 or 4.0. TIA

No update is available yet in my stb.
My account is not recharged, is this the reason?
WCXTgxm.jpg
EVTP2Py.jpg
MujMw7k.jpg

Guys, I see some have xstream2 and some xstream3, I assume these are 2.0 and 3.0 models. Do we know the hardware spec for these? Model 1 is based on Broadcom (Airtel Xstream Box - Android TV Guide) and I remember seeing model 3.0 is based on Mali processor (Airtel Xstream Box 3.0 - Android TV Guide). I didnt find specs for model 2.0, can anyone share their hw spec? One can AIDA64 app (AIDA64 - Apps on Google Play) on the appstore, it gives good h/w info.
Mine is Model 1.0, and the support agreed to upgrade the box. I spoke to the guy, and he said he has 4.0 demo, and will try to get it. I asked him for the spec, but didnt get details. Want to be sure before I pay for the upgrade to 3.0 or 4.0. TIA
nH05721.jpg

x6SvKxB.jpg
7KOKR42.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock