DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream box 1.0 (Android 11 OS) firmfare update to 5.0.24-230803

Update

It's Temporarily Put On Hold, Due To Error Faced On Downloading Software On Early Release

Many Were Getting Error9 Update Failed Issues, Airtel Working On It

Update From Service Team
Is android 11 update process resume by airtel yet? I tried yesterday but getting error 'Unable to reach server Please try later'
mMqI4PG.jpg

Who Are All Not Received Android Update??

There's A Way To Do It By Manual Trigger

Any Airtel TSM Should Send Mail To Backend Team, Along With These Details,

Customer ID:

CDSN No:

RMN:

Then They Will Trigger It From Backend,,,

Any Airtel TSM Should Send Mail To Backend Team, Along With These Details,

Customer ID:

CDSN No:

RMN:

Then They Will Trigger It From Backend,,,

Any use of this firmware update ?
Please share your feedback once.
What changes are made by team?

Just my 2 cents on the new Android 11 upgrade. My Airtel XStream Box 001 got updated to Android 11 sometime probably at the start of September. Based on my usage experience, the start time has now increased to 2- 3 minutes and even then the App and channel icons will take another minute to load.

The UI looks a lil better but nothing worth talking about. Some OTT apps like Prime Video have gotten much slower with the subtitles never in sync for the video which also buffers (the connection speed is great). DTH front, there are not many changes.

I have requested the Airtel tech to come have a look and provide an upgraded box if possible.

All in all except for the Dolby audio working as mentioned above, you are not missing out on much. Enjoy Android 9 if you still are on it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock