DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Smart Set Top Box Launched Now

To use only DTH you don't need to subscribe to OTT. If u r Airtel thanks customer then OTT will be free except Amazon n Netflix. But why you do u want to use this box if you just want DTH. Question you should be asking is can I use my DTH free of cost on this box. Which may become reality if you have Airtel broadband or any other Airtel connection that gives you Airtel gold/platinum membership. Just wait till Jio launch a lot of things will become more clear as Airtel announces its bundle offer.
Reason to ask this question was to know that in case tomorrow i don't want to use the OTT apps or say my subscription for these apps expires, can i still keep watching dth live channels with my active dth subscription and use it as a normal stb without connecting to the internet?

Later when i want i will connect to internet to use OTT apps

It is a strong reply by airtel against before jio fiber launched, now the game begins, many customers will confuse what will they decide now? Good competition

It is a strong reply by airtel against before jio fiber launched, now the game begins, many customers will confuse what will they decide now? Good competition
only one drawback with these xstream devices. customer has to pay dth, broadband bill separately, along with subscription charges. where as jio gives all together without any extra cost. jiotv provides more no.of channels. still airtel is struggling to expand their broadband lines in big cities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock