DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Smart Set Top Box Launched Now

Guys Does Anyone Know The Difference Between XStream Box & Internet Box?

Guys Does Anyone Know The Difference Between XStream Box & Internet Box?
Yes. .
Xstream box is the upgraded box of Internet box.
Nothing new.
Xstream having android pie based OS while internet box having Nougat/oreo(not sure ).

Can I use xtream box with 32"hd led tv(not android)

Will the Android features work even after expiry of DTH subscription?
Pls. anyone advise on the above.

Also do i need to subscribe to OTT services like netflix or amazon in order to use DTH services.? or Can i use it as normal stb for watching live channels through my dish antenna without connecting the stb to the internet.

Pls. anyone advise on the above.

Also do i need to subscribe to OTT services like netflix or amazon in order to use DTH services.? or Can i use it as normal stb for watching live channels through my dish antenna without connecting the stb to the internet.
To use only DTH you don't need to subscribe to OTT. If u r Airtel thanks customer then OTT will be free except Amazon n Netflix. But why you do u want to use this box if you just want DTH. Question you should be asking is can I use my DTH free of cost on this box. Which may become reality if you have Airtel broadband or any other Airtel connection that gives you Airtel gold/platinum membership. Just wait till Jio launch a lot of things will become more clear as Airtel announces its bundle offer.

Anyone know whether This has a built in hdd for recording or the ability to connect an external one?
My Airtel dvr box is showing its age and freezes almost every 3 days...

Great roll out by AirTel. Looking forward to have a first hand experience on the product.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock