Akshay Kumar: Controversy no more

Napster

Reaction score
Akshay Kumar does not believe that he has any competition from his contemporaries.

The 'Khiladi' star says he hates it when people tag actors as competitors as if they are in some kind of race.

"We are not like horses in a race to call each other competitors. We are all individual actors who are known for what they are best at. I don't consider anybody as my competitor. They are all my friends," Akshay said.

The 43-year-old was in town to walk the ramp for the vest brand Dollar. He has previously landed in controversy for unbuttoning his jeans at a Levis fashion show.

Controversy or no controversy, the actor says he picks up only those brands which he can identify with.

"I only endorse those brands which I know that I can use it in my day to day life as well. I am not one of those who do it for money, I associate myself with only those products which I can identify with and that's the reason I am seen in only few ads," he said.

Akshay will be soon seen as a host in 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 4' and is very excited about the show and promises that it will better and scarier.

"The new season: Torcher is very special to me and is literally what the name suggests. I have been the same harsh me with the contestants and have shown no sympathy," he said.

After a very long break from action movies, Akshay will soon be seen in an action flick 'Rowdy Rathore' opposite Sonakshi Sinha, directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock