DDF Exclusive Alert!!! For ARP Users Don't Add Any Channels/Boquet to Your ADTV Account

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 121
  • Views: Views 14,666
I got my refund of 155 rs for my existing TN superstar HD pack. My pack was valid till march 15th

They refunded me Rs 1058.

I had activate Super saver 10M pack on 5th December

at that time they deducted Rs 1107
Now they refunded Rs 1058 for the same

So what happened to TRAI rules that ARP will be continued till it's expiry irrespective of the new plans😑

Mine udp also discontinued 560 credited here also only dd coming and cant add any channel as of now.
My UDP is still working & hope it continues.
How can they change the pack without customer's consent??

On one side they're saying that ARPs will be continued & on other side they're discontinuing it silently.
Very cheap step by airtel. If they don't want to continue the ARP then they should have said this earlier only, why they lied to us that ARPs will continue?

Highly dissapointed with airtel's this step.

Guys, First TRAI implement the dth port facilitie immediately, then All dth services are working fine ☺

Bro's If ur are in ARP Means Please don't add any Channels or Boquet to ur Package if ur add means it'll be taken as a request of changing ur package

Then ur package will be converted to Monthly package remaining amount will be credited in account then ur have no choice of staying ur own package/ARP Because @abcdbishnu bro account is changed to Monthly package yesterday once he activated new Boquet

So wait untill/unless Adtv change ur ARP package don't do anything .. As per update now Adtv changing ARP into New traiff once customers requested means else NO .. so wait for things to get settled

Unfortunately Most of the Adtv users losing their ARP without knowing this from past couple of days 😴😴😣😣😔😔

Regards
Yesterday I activated few bouquets and some ala carte and got the refund too. RIP my ARP :cf2:

My UDP is still working & hope it continues.
How can they change the pack without customer's consent??

On one side they're saying that ARPs will be continued & on other side they're discontinuing it silently.
Very cheap step by airtel. If they don't want to continue the ARP then they should have said this earlier only, why they lied to us that ARPs will continue?

Highly dissapointed with airtel's this step.
Only Airtel knows what they are doing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock