DDF Exclusive Alert!!! For ARP Users Don't Add Any Channels/Boquet to Your ADTV Account

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 121
  • Views: Views 14,636
Help Bro...
My old plan south sports value plus...
I change to my plan 99+ max TN Hd plan change progress confirm ?...

I've subscribed to "superstar pack TN 12M ARP" on August 2018. So I didn't select channels/packages as per the new tariff(till now & I won't do that also). I've let it go where it ends. Apart from that I've subscribed to "Magic TN HD"
So far my old packages are continuing

I am getting this message now, what should I do? My South Infinity HD pack has validity upto 24th April 2019. Should I wait?

"As per new guidelines from TRAI, you can make your own pack and pay only for the channels you opt for. Else you can also choose from any of the new packs that Airtel has specially made for you. Activate your new pack today to avoid automatic change to the closest value pack. NCF charges as applicable."

I am getting this message now, what should I do? My South Infinity HD pack has validity upto 24th April 2019. Should I wait?

"As per new guidelines from TRAI, you can make your own pack and pay only for the channels you opt for. Else you can also choose from any of the new packs that Airtel has specially made for you. Activate your new pack today to avoid automatic change to the closest value pack. NCF charges as applicable."
Yes, don't do anything. They are sending this message to everyone!

As per the suggestion here I had written to TRAI regarding Airtel not continuing my ARP I got this reply from them...

Dear Sir,
We have received your mail. Thank you for writing to TRAI. Your grievance has been forwarded to your Service Provider for an early resolution. TRAI in its Quality of Service Regulations has provided price protection to the subscribers who have already paid in advance for a specific period. The service providers are mandated to continue such services for such period to the subscriber without any increase in the price of subscription and without altering the other terms of subscription to the disadvantage of the subscriber.
--
With Regards

Broadcasting & Cable Services Division
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
Email:-
[email protected]

Last edited:
No trouble for u as of now .. those who activate after January 31st 2019 are in trouble ie) after topup Section revamped .. u no need to worry as of now

Bro but they discontinued my super saver 10 M pack without activate Al-carta or bouquet's

Bro but they discontinued my super saver 10 M pack without activate Al-carta or bouquet's
Oh no sad 😳😳😔😔

BTW without ur knowledge they done ?? Remaining amount credited in account ??

I too a activated then waiting for my turn 😔😔😓😓😕😕

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock