DDF Exclusive Alert!!! For ARP Users Don't Add Any Channels/Boquet to Your ADTV Account

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 121
  • Views: Views 14,708
Bro but they discontinued my super saver 10 M pack without activate Al-carta or bouquet's
My 6 month TN superstar pack was valid till June 21st. I activated it on Jan 26th. but they deactivated it even though I didn't activate any add on. and they moved me to NCF and few ala carte which I selected on Jan 1st week before activating ARP. did you submit any choice of channels as per TRAI before activating ARP bro?

My 6 month TN superstar pack was valid till June 21st. I activated it on Jan 26th. but they deactivated it even though I didn't activate any add on. and they moved me to NCF and few ala carte which I selected on Jan 1st week before activating ARP. did you submit any choice of channels as per TRAI before activating ARP bro?

I m getting only DD channels

Mine udp also discontinued 560 credited here also only dd coming and cant add any channel as of now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock