Breaking All dropped Sony network channels are added back on Tata Sky

But where are the +1 services like SET HD +1(channel no.129)and SET MAX HD +1, Any one who know about Sony +1 service channels re addition HELP

1ae473642a8a05e48ce4f143015cce5a.jpg

+1 Channels may added after a week for those who asking where are +1 Channels to them .. Tatasky need to do the recording setup first n than they'll test it in backend n launch it by next week .

Its Good if they dont add +1 channels becoz they are just waste of space and nothing else. Its so foolish to see just 1 hour delay channels.

+1 Channels may added after a week for those who asking where are +1 Channels to them .. Tatasky need to do the recording setup first n than they'll test it in backend n launch it by next week .
Thanks Bro for replying, I always miss my favourite shows of sony channels because of my time constraints, that`s why I badly in need of +1 sony service channels

Regards
prakash

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock