Breaking All dropped Sony network channels are added back on Tata Sky

Its Good if they dont add +1 channels becoz they are just waste of space and nothing else. Its so foolish to see just 1 hour delay channels.
Absolutely right Spandan bhai. I have stated this many times earlier too, these +1 SD/HD channels are simply wastage of precious bandwidth and serves no or little purpose if at all. All these TV serials or movies are reapeated day in, day out so any housewife or person staying at home can easily watch it as per own convenience. Those who are a little busy can always record the show either on DVR or simply Tata Sky can activate USB Recording on SD/HD STB. Young or middle age generation can also watch content on OTT Apps either on mobile or fire stick or cast it on TV thru chromecast etc. Tata Sky even provides catch up tv on mobile app or thru VOD option.

Even if people still want to watch programs with one hour delay then Tata Sky should simply add a single +1 HD channel for such channels on their transponder and provide the original and downscaled version of it to respective SD or HD STB. This is easily possible using technology and will erase the need of having separate + 1 SD, +1 HD and Repeats for each of these channels.

Sadly most people are unaware about technical things and keep demanding +1 channels to Tata Sky thru different mediums, had they known that this restricts addition of more linear channels on the platform then their stance would be opoosite.

Last edited:
Great news for all tata sky subscribers and sony fans
Thank you tata sky love you more

Thanks Bro for replying, I always miss my favourite shows of sony channels because of my time constraints, that`s why I badly in need of +1 sony service channels

Regards
prakash

Me too Bro. I moved to TS from Airtel only because of +1 services to catch up my fav shows. I hope TS is aware of it and never ever take off this exclusive services. I know many of them love TS for this.

Me too Bro. I moved to TS from Airtel only because of +1 services to catch up my fav shows. I hope TS is aware of it and never ever take off this exclusive services. I know many of them love TS for this.
Thanks bro writing to me

regards
prakash

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock