All major channels blackout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
In Kolkata all major channels of Sun Direct black out. No Bengali / Odia / Assamese / Bhojpuri / Gujarati / Tamil / Telugu Channels signals not available. All DD Channels also black out. All channels from RDTV shared tp black out. No Signal. Showing E-48 32 Error Message. :angry Even two sports channels black out - DD -Sports & Star Sports 1. All Music Channels no signal. No signal in Times Now / Russia Today / CNBCTV18. All devotional channels working fine. Hindi is fine. Movies are fine. Contacted Kolkata CC Said maintenance activities going on.

Can we expect more channels ? :sp Can our Sun Direct experts Mr Vicky & Jay kumar bro throw some light on this ? :huh

All 7 Bangla Channels + 2 Language Feeds not working since yesterday night. :'(

bro...I also think the same.....First we should see Ramzan special.....I think sd has planned to give This channel after measat 3b.....but because of ramzan they give sooner and also in the same case of sony kix......Lcn of ramzan special also we have to consider....Why lcn 786...When all religion channel was in 700....So i guess in future they r going to give religion genre starting from 750 or somewhat

jay kumar said:
bro...I also think the same.....First we should see Ramzan special.....I think sd has planned to give This channel after measat 3b.....but because of ramzan they give sooner and also in the same case of sony kix......Lcn of ramzan special also we have to consider....Why lcn 786...When all religion channel was in 700....So i guess in future they r going to give religion genre starting from 750 or somewhat

@jay : In your word

again some problem it seems...Hazzle free tv experience is not possible in Sun Direct it seems :lol

Sarkar said:
@jay : In your word

again some problem it seems...Hazzle free tv experience is not possible in Sun Direct it seems :lol

Also they were bragging about a single SD channel addition (Sony KIX) yesterday. :D

viku20072000 said:
Also they were bragging about a single SD channel addition (Sony KIX) yesterday. :D

DD -Kisan ? Ramazan Special ? Flowers TV ? V6 News ? Cine21 ? :D :D :D

I checked Star sports 1 and DD Sports botha are working fine with full signals. Also music channels are working fine. I checked all the channels one by one and there is no such signals issue with me on Sun Direct. Make sure ur dish is properly aligned and connected well with ur STB

jay kumar said:

No bro 786 is a muslim related no.
I dont know whats the real meaning of this number on their religion.
Thats why sd added it on this channel number

786 is an alternative name to "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim" and this might be the reason they gave the channel this name

Hassan Syed said:
786 is an alternative name to Allah and this might be the reason they gave the channel this name

That's strange :skd

A littlr correction in my above saying, "786" is the total value of the letters of "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim". In Arabic there are two methods of arranging letters. One method is the most common method known as the alphabetical method. Here we begin with Alif, ba, ta, tha etc. The other method is known as the Abjad method or ordinal method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock