All major channels blackout

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABCDEFGH said:
Only Little rainfall and its sunset :lol :lol

u can use tiny in place of little though i haven't seen a single drop of water ;)

Once again proved that sun direct is only for south and not for roi

Why you people cant admit that maybe more channels coming on sun direct ?

bro Sun Direct will add many channels may be they will add 100+ SD and 20+ HD channels but problem is that when they will add no date till now, may be this year, many be next year, may after next year... :)

Sarkar said:
i said no weather issue in Kolkata. No rain, no dense cloud. It's just overcast :k

Bro its not Kolkata issue.Sun Direct main office is Chennai.Channel providing that section.I think climate problem in Chennai.That problem affect all Sun Direct customers.

Bishnu15 said:

Oh yes more channels are coming in sun direct. As there is a shortage of shopping channels and Bhakti channels(if you know, what I mean) :lol

Bishnu15 said:

I admit that chs are coming. Without chs addition company cannot survive but

jay kumar said:
again some problem it seems...Hazzle free tv experience is not possible in tata sky it seems

this type of comments(on top of that if someone likes it which you did) makes me think that technical problem is only with Tatasky which is definitely not the case as you are experiencing yourself. Technical problem can occur with anybody at anytime. So don't make fun of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock