All major channels blackout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicky said:
but bro yesterday i have going to realign the dth & after only see the weather condition:shy & but many bro's facing this problem ,for ex:bishnu bro & mahi also facing this issue,i think problem from sundirect official
u said weather is fine today and still signal issue. On top of that u shouldn't get chs when u connect stb to RDTV dish if problem is with uplink station :k

Bishnu15 said:
Problem still now not resolved.

Bro sun direct should pay 2 days money (as you are not getting signal form 2 days), just like tata sky did

ABCDEFGH said:
Bro sun direct should pay 2 days money (as you are not getting signal form 2 days), just like tata sky did

remember its not a problem from sundirect like ts...Iam getting all channels....If the problem from sun direct All have to face....vicky bro is connecting rdtv antenna with sun stb...Its working fine....Problem not with sun direct only with alignment

jay kumar said:
Problem not with sun direct only with alignment
But this is strange, a lot of people facing alignment issue on same day?

Hassan Syed said:
But this is strange, a lot of people facing alignment issue on same day?

how many people...Only two...I think so...If the problem from sun direct many people approaches our forum

jay kumar said:
remember its not a problem from sundirect like ts...Iam getting all channels....If the problem from sun direct All have to face....vicky bro is connecting rdtv antenna with sun stb...Its working fine....Problem not with sun direct only with alignment

In Tata sky also not every1 had a problem. Like I didn't have a problem but still I got 3 days money in my account

jay kumar said:
how many people...Only two...I think so...If the problem from sun direct many people approaches our forum

I agree with u. I too have no issue with Sun DTH signals at all. Bishnu said that he also called 5 other people and they were also facing same issue related to signals. I also have some friends from south side who said similar things about signals lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock