Good News All Sony Network channels revamped with a new logo

I have mixed feelings about the logos and how the rebranding was done. Feels like they did it because they just had too. SET's logo looks awfully bad. SAB looks good. Quite an upgrade of their last Orange logo. Sony Wah's logo is yuck. Previous logo was yucky as well. Fonts of sports channels is not good. They have learned nothing from the reception they got from their last rebranding of sports channels.

Apart from the visual changes. They could've made the rebranding memorable by doing a 2 hour KBC special with all of Sony's family with employees and stars of their TV shows to make this memorable.

Meanwhile Sports channels has different brand identity. I would've preferred they rebeanded after getting the licenses and during something special like India tour of Australia. So that people cared and willing to know about different channels. It's a clear confusion for now.

And the worst of everything is not using social media to get feedbacks regarding the new logos. This feels a forced revamp. They had to do it on diwali. So they did it.

Last edited:
Will Bengali feed available in new sony sports channels??
It was temporarily available during Euro and Copa America. For special ocassions they might have it. Permanently I don't think they will have same as Bengal doesn't falls under special treatment broadcast region for big broadcasters. Map is limited here to South.

Can anyone please upload pics of Sony Max UK if logo is changed?
Yes logo changed

t8ISWqZ.jpg

ZLg3GIq.jpg

For those all who complained about festive inspired past graphics of SET, they all must be satisfied now. ☺️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock