Good News All Sony Network channels revamped with a new logo

PIg0G3W.jpg

HD2DAOj.jpg
2iUcT1T.jpg

I think other Than Logo......everything is good, Graphics and transition look amazing 🤩😍🥰
But Logo Doesn't fit perfectly to the colour and theme....Yuck

My opinion on the fonts of each channel:
  • Rajdhani (SET): ✅ 10/10. A very nice and classy look for the premium graphics of Sony.
  • Ubuntu (Sony Sab): 🟠 7/10. A good font but not used that well, a little rough around the edges in some animations.
  • Montserrat (Sony Max, Max 2 and Wah): ❌ 3/10. Very poor and overused. Sad that Sony Max 2 gave up its nice font for this one, and that Sony Max didn’t move away from it.
  • Mukta (Sony Pal, Marathi and Aath): ✅ 8/10. Great choice for Indic languages.
  • Sony Pix’s font: ✅ 9/10. Looks nothing like other Google fonts.
  • Lato (Sony Sports Network): 🟠 7/10. Any day better than the previous look and it’s executed well, but the font is a bit too common.
Of course they are all Google fonts and that means that they are used by so many other brands around the world. Using a little more special font would have been nice, but then again Star is also using Baloo, Mukta and Noto Devanagari and other free fonts so we can’t complain.

@Mylanji hope you agree with me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock