Good News All Sony Network channels revamped with a new logo

An addition to this

Mr. Sony is planning to marry mother of TEN Ms.ZEE very soon. Their love story has been a very long and secretive 😂

Ms.ZEE has divorced Mr. Star a very long back but they're still good friends. Ms. ZEE occasionally shares items bought for herself with Mr.Star.
Anupamaa Story😂😂

An addition to this

Mr. Sony is planning to marry mother of TEN Ms.ZEE very soon. Their love story has been a very long and secretive 😂

Ms.ZEE has divorced Mr. Star a very long back but they're still good friends. Ms. ZEE occasionally shares items bought for herself with Mr.Star.
TEN's father is Mr. Taj. Ms. Zee is not it's biological parent.

Purple gold..I see black and gold only..
Pls confirm .maybe I need to adjust colors in my tv😅

Btw even in my 50" tv the new logos appears quite small as compared to the old ones
The graphics are in violet gold color but the logo is in Gold color with black text.

Yes they have shaped the logo little smaller.

I really hear praises about this show a lot. Should I start watching it?
You can watch but there are a lot of tensions in anupamaa story which will give you a headache. The story which they are presenting cant be true in real life

4SjdXzq.jpg

Is they become free now.

Ten 1, Ten 3, Ten Six and Ten 4 viewing in my Native place SSC Cable.

Yesterday they shows unsubscribe for me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock