All Tata Sky users Please come forward and demand this

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 14,535
it is not Easy.... no any Effect By Peoples Demand , its Depend On Channel Pricing and Team,

auto response is a mechanism where a system recognizes that ur email has been received, after that you even get a proper response. Who told u that auto response means ur email has gone to trash bo?

Just now the tata sky executive called me on behalf of my email...

I shocked after her reply

She told me that u can add ten sports and ten action channels as ala carte packs....

Wow

chinnupepsi4all said:

She told me that u can add ten sports and ten action channels as ala carte packs....

Wow
Now you got answer.:D:D
it is simply wastage of your time and data.:)

piinku1 said:
chinnupepsi4all said:

Wow
Now you got answer.:D:D
it is simply wastage of your time and data.:)
:shy:shy:shy

You should have asked them to forward ur feedback to the content team

@offtopic- anyone having hd or hd dvr stb, can u u go to system settings and select signal test, plz tell me what is the signal quality and strength that u r getting. Thanks

what is the signal strength and quality on history tv 18, plz mention and also mention which stb do u have hd dvr or hd stb

plz guys, give ur response. I am really worried as i hope Insat 4a is not dying

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock