Another first from Tata Sky

Dinesh Bro SWP HD Are Available in D2h And Topper are Available In ADTV :tup

supermachi said:
you forgot karaoke

dinesh19 said:
vod services, karaoke are only for hd + users.
and star sports premium hd is temporary.so dont include this.

now I give you detailed expenses in 3d major dths.
1. tatasky.
according to you,
430(base pack)+125+85+99+60+60=859.
but if you take south mega hd pack, then 6900/12=575+99+60+60=794
with this you will get all channels.

2. videocon d2h.
541(higher base pack)+34(ten cricket)=575.
no hbo channels, no swp, no topper in d2h.

3.airtel digital tv.
580(south magnum)+60(swp)+79=719.
I dont know topper is there in airtel or not

now you can judge yourself.
services like vod are strictly from dth itself.so these are not regular channels.so not need to bother about services

That is nice effort on your part and that is called healthy debate rather than just being sentimental about it as few people are doing..

My main concern is that still tata sky has lower number of channels and rather than adding HD feeds in base pack, they are adding only so called specials, which is not on right track. Day will come when more and more people will feel burn out of it except a few who think tata sky is their company now and it is their duty to defend it:no

Moreover, I am also using the tata sky as they are and it is my right to look at positive and negative ;)

dinesh19 said:
how much is the price and whether it included in south magnum pack?
Topper is included in South Magnum pack.

** South Magnum pack does not include Non channels and Special channels.
Non channels includes interactives and PPV's.
Special channels includes HBO Hits, HBO Defined and Star World Premiere HD

samtag1100 said:
That is nice effort on your part and that is called healthy debate rather than just being sentimental about it as few people are doing..

My main concern is that still tata sky has lower number of channels and rather than adding HD feeds in base pack, they are adding only so called specials, which is not on right track. Day will come when more and more people will feel burn out of it except a few who think tata sky is their company now and it is their duty to defend it:no

Moreover, I am also using the tata sky as they are and it is my right to look at positive and negative ;)

yes bro.they need to add more channels which are part of base packs.they need to increase channel count

@Srajal U can do whatever u want dear but no use to me...it is ur utter craziness and nothing else and I also can use that button not just you...

bro..every dth will be costly once they add special channels.we cant do anything.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock