Another first from Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter samtag1100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 155
  • Views Views: Views 9,246
Srajal Ag said:
First u create baseless thread to defame ts n then talk to me rudely n after that u with help of another ts defamer ask admin to ban me ...vry good going thread starter...super likes

If you thinks that we were TS defamers then we thinks that you are a TS promoter.:P

Re: RE: Another first from Tata Sky

Karan Rockz said:
Completely agree with u bro.:tup Admin plzzz warn Srajal Ag for insulting members publicly.:angry

Bro u hav nothing to do ...bass aag me ghee jadte raheto ho ...it was btw me n thread starter ....i just said i didnt like the thread as its baseless n u all started this uglyness of banning users ....

guys why u both always fight with each other if there is a thread where someone likes it or not its their wish nobody is allowed to defame others so please stop fighting it is like two kids fighting for a chocolate:no:no:no:(:(:(

Srajal Ag said:
Bro u hav nothing to do ...bass aag me ghee jadte raheto ho ...it was btw me n thread starter ....i just said i didnt like the thread as its baseless n u all started this uglyness of banning users ....

I can't tolerate this you are behaving badly with every members and that includes me also.If u think that this thread is useless then ignore it don't insult members publicly.You already targeted NinadG,me,today samtag1100 and some other members before.I think you are not mature that much mentally still you have in teen age.So,some maturity required.

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
guys why u both always fight with each other if there is a thread where someone likes it or not its their wish nobody is allowed to defame others so please stop fighting it is like two kids fighting for a chocolate:no:no:no:(:(:(

Ask this to Srajal.:k

Back
Top Bottom