Another first from Tata Sky

Re: RE: Another first from Tata Sky

samtag1100 said:
@Srajal U can do whatever u want dear but no use to me...it is ur utter craziness and nothing else and I also can use that button not just you...

I dont need ur approval bro.....i find this thread baseless as 3 dths like adtv d2h dishtv also has high price per month when u include specials n premium services .....

Karoake n ar Sports Premium Service HD r exclusive services provided only in ts n one one is forced to choose them ......BETTER U CONSIDER ONLY CHANNELS N NOT SERVICES TO COMPARE...

Srajal Ag said:
I dont need ur approval bro.....i find this thread baseless as 3 dths like adtv d2h dishtv also go above 1000 rs per month when u include specials n premium services ...

Srajal bro why r u behaving rudely with each and every members publicly if u don't like this thread then ignore it but u can't insult members publicly.:no:no:no
First u targeted NinadG bro then me and now samtag1100 bro.ADMIN plzzzz warn this user and tell him to behave with members properly.:angry:angry:angry
Samtag1100 bro don't worry I am liking ur thread and it's very useful thread.:tup

Thanks Karan. A health discussion all that we need and this is main objective of this forum..

samtag1100 said:
Thanks Karan. A health discussion all that we need and this is main objective of this forum..

Yes bro.:tup Bro I think u have to report ADMIN about Srajal Ag.He don't know how to talk with mebers publicly.:angry

First u create baseless thread to defame ts n then talk to me rudely n after that u with help of another ts defamer ask admin to ban me ...vry good going thread starter...super likes

Srajal Ag said:
First u create baseless thread to defame ts n then talk to me rudely n after that u with help of another ts defamer ask admin to ban me ...vry good going thread starter...super likes

Why you fighting Bro its you who make this thing ugly if somebody defaming TATA(SKY then its ok ignore it why you keep involving into it everyone has different mind set its their views and they are expressing it.

Anirudha Das said:
Why you fighting Bro its you who make this thing ugly if somebody defaming TATA(SKY then its ok ignore it why you keep involving into it everyone has different mind set its their views and they are expressing it.

Completely agree with u bro.:tup Admin plzzz warn Srajal Ag for insulting members publicly.:angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock