Is it correct time to move away from TATA sky

duronto999

Reaction score
Correct Explanation
So now what I have read in the following thread "Right time to move away from Tata Sky HD" Here is my correct explanation and suggestions

So what I am saying is that those were the days (Past 8 years) when there were only 2 DTH in our opinion that is DISH TV and TATA SKY. But now when we go to purchase a DTH the shopkeeper confuses us that please don't buy this DTH that DTH. So many of them comes to the various DTH forum and asks the experts advises.But the experts instead of giving the correct advice tells that this is best don't go for that and also makes various statements regarding the various DTH. So dear friends since you are using the internet you can compare each and every DTH on their respective websites please do not upset your mind if you are willing to go to you are choice DTH buy that, there may be liker and haters of each and every DTH.

I used 3 DTH in past 9 years those were Dish TV( Thrown Away), AIRTEL Digital SD and D2H HD still using personal opinion never ever buy Dish Tv till u die I have used D2H and I must say its the best DTH at present People spreading here the rumors like its awful,Quality is not good I think they should use DD Direct and experience themselves and get mental treatment. From my opinion close your eyes and buy D2H HD and AIRTEL for SD.Some TATA Sky liker this is for u especially if the GSAT 10 gets in good position and if they start adding "HOST OF CHANNELS, THIS CHANNEL THAT CHANNEL NEWLY LAUNCHED CHANNELS" OR FILL UP THE OLD CHANNELS QUOTA ALSO. LET ME TELL YOU THAT D2H AND AIRTEL DIGITAL ARE YEARS FAR FROM TATA SKY AND THEY ARE NOT FOOLS" If TATA SKY will add channels they will not sleep and add the channels much faster than them.First of all D2H is the DTH which do not have any rivalry with any broadcasters like ZEE Rivalry, Sony rivalry, Star rivalry etc.....Decision is yours either to stay or move away.

LAST BUT IMPORTANT...
Remember these things about TATA SKY and D2H

1.HD ACCESS FEES WILL NEVER BE REDUCED AND WILL NEVER BE REDUCED(MIGHT BE INCREASED ALSO NO GUARANTEE)
2. TEN SPORTS, TEN ACTION, TEN CRICKKET WILL NEVER BE ADDED IN THE HIGHEST PACK ALSO( ZEE RIVALRY EXISTS)
3. SIMILIARLY DISH TRU HD WILL NEVER ADD STAR HD CHANNELS(STAR RIVALRY)
4. D2H HAS THE BEST QUALITY OF HD CHANNELS REMOVE YOUR DOUBTS NOW ITSELF WITH CHEAP PACKS.
5 D2H WILL NEVER STOP IN ADDITION OF CHANNELS NEW HD CHANNEL COULD BE SEEN ON 22.12.2012 OR MAY BE 23RD.
6. I AM NOT AGAINST TATA SKY BUT IF GSAT 10 FAIL NEWS PROVES TO BE CORRECT AND TRUE THEN NO FUTURE FOR TATA SKY THEY HAVE TO HIRE FOREIGN SATELLITES.

THANK YOU,
REGARDS,
duronto999

rightly said by green livery superfast non stop duronto. it is the best time to leave ts.:wall:wall:tup

Well Said Bro!

But Wait For One Month

But the experts instead of giving the correct advice tells that this is best don't go for that and also makes various statements regarding the various DTH.

unfortunately even you have done the same :(

TEN SPORTS, TEN ACTION, TEN CRICKKET WILL NEVER BE ADDED IN THE HIGHEST PACK ALSO( ZEE RIVALRY EXISTS)

what is the highest pack in tatasky :huh

You said, use your own brain before buy Dth, but himself saying people to buy d2h,
Now point is people have own brains, why you saying them to buy d2h.

Yes why not we will give one month but wait tell Videocon D2h not to add any channels during one month either HD or SD. Yes moreover I have used my brains and did not purchased Other DTH. I am using Airtel SD from 2009 till date Ultra Pack ROI and D2H HD from 2010 OCT till date South Platinum HD Pack paying 441 bucks and satisfied much. Not like Tata Sky users suffering till date and God knows up till when they have to wait.

FUTURE IS NOT IN OUR HANDS. YOU SAY ONE MONTH ITS NOT TATA SKY WHICH SAYS ONE MONTH.IS IT OK NOW.

TO THEM ONE MONTH=6 MONTHS

Not like Tata Sky users suffering till date and God knows up till when they have to wait.
out of the 8 million subs of TS how many came to you suffering :huh:huh:huh

FUTURE IS NOT IN OUR HANDS. YOU SAY ONE MONTH ITS NOT TATA SKY WHICH SAYS ONE MONTH.IS IT OK NOW.
TO THEM ONE MONTH=6 MONTHS
again its you say one month = 6 month not them. rightly said future not in our hands... it applies to all

Dont worry brother, if tata sky not add channels, they will loose their user like sun dth, [sun is present atleast in south due to south channels, tata sky does not have market like south.] my all hopes is gone,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock