Any ACC-SITI user from Guwahati?

Tha.RP8

Reaction score
Is there anyone using ACC-Siti digital cable tv in Guwahati? If yes, what are the channels available? 
I had used it before from 2009 to 2013(when it was only acc, not acc-siti), and was good with around 200 channels at that time, and hardware was also good from cisco set top box. But I switched to airtel hd after buying hdtv, as those days it was only sd. Now thinking of reactivating it as second connection.. Heard that no channels have increased since the 50-50 merger, and it also has a few hd channels now.

If there is anyone having info, plz help.. List of channels would be very helpful..

Don't know bro about ACC :hd channels list. I am using Tata Sky :hd But, in SD it is good. Very good channels list available on cheaper price. Much better switch Tata Sky :hd.

D. J. Das. said:
Don't know bro about ACC :hd channels list. I am using Tata Sky :hd But, in SD it is good. Very good channels list available on cheaper price. Much better switch Tata Sky :hd.

Don't really want hd on acc! For hd I already have airtel. I want mainly the sd channels list, hd will be just a bonus.. I won't switch to acc, I want to use it as second connection at low price..

Ya, I want to go for it, but someone could give the channels in some key genres like
Assamese channels, hindi gec, hindi movies, sports and cartoon, it'll be good to decide... And price is around 250, if I'm not wrong, right?

Tha.RP8 said:
Ya, I want to go for it, but someone could give the channels in some key genres like
Assamese channels, hindi gec, hindi movies, sports and cartoon, it'll be good to decide... And price is around 250, if I'm not wrong, right?
Almost all channels available.

Remind me in pm...
Will inform you after getting details...

Currently 329 channels are available in Assam Cable SITi HD box including 43 HD

bc58a99db1139e08d1e6ce4e5a151604.jpg
b476ea83eaf06b2b7064fe53d75951b6.jpg
e464f2dd1863917720cf7e025206cb6a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock