Any Body Having Idea.....TS will Launch New Channels in June

Re: RE: Any Body Having Idea.....TS will Launch New Channels in June

aumnamonarayan said:
Stop it guys. Plenty of Tata Sky fan boys here who just keep giving all sorts of timelines about addition of new channels. The reality is that Tata Sky is fooling people every time, they ''Don't have intention to add new channels''.

There are plenty of accounts on twitter too which keep promoting Tata Sky, they think that they are marketing genius but reality is that this will only backfire them

How can you say this bro !!
You were the one who told us that,

aumnamonarayan at the thread - Tata Sky will soon add New Channels said:
Good News for all!

This time Tata Sky will be adding new channels in a bundle , both Standard Definition and HD. Wait a little more, addition time not fixed yet but it will be a Bumper Addition that is a surety.

For ur info, i am dino29. I will not be active in this forum , just came to share this news.

Enjoy!

aumnamonarayan at the thread - Tata Sky will soon add New Channels said:
Dear Members,

Some of you are doubting my credentials and the information i have provided. Plz note that i am sharing the info i have got from my sources. To add to that addition is likely to happen within this month or max by next month. Don't know from what satellite it will happen.

Thanks

And now you are saying like this. It means at that time you said all this, only to seek our attention. It's very bad bro !!!

Yes i said as i got info from them only but now ia m also disappointed with Tata Sky, they lie every time. right from 2011 they are giving deadlines and excuses of not having transponder space which clearly shows that they do not have intention to add new channels. When others can easily add transponders and add new channels, is Tata Sky in some special ''Touch Not'' category that they are unable to get bandwidth. Let them do what they want to, they will eventually lose customers as it has started and will doom one day

aumnamonarayan said:
Yes i said as i got info from them only but now ia m also disappointed with Tata Sky, they lie every time. right from 2011 they are giving deadlines and excuses of not having transponder space which clearly shows that they do not have intention to add new channels. When others can easily add transponders and add new channels, is Tata Sky in some special ''Touch Not'' category that they are unable to get bandwidth. Let them do what they want to, they will eventually lose customers as it has started and will doom one day

Agree 100 percent with your quote.......In my opinion TS is worst .....Please dont mind TS lovers.......Really i have wasted lot of my hard earned money in TS......

rajneesh said:
Agree 100 percent with your quote.......In my opinion TS is worst .....Please dont mind TS lovers.......Really i have wasted lot of my hard earned money in TS......

you are 100% correct

rajneesh said:

Dude understand 90% of DTH users don't care about channel addition if their favorite channels are already present :sleepy:

Force1996 said:
Dude understand 90% of DTH users don't care about channel addition if their favorite channels are already present :sleepy:

But ts still misses fav chanls

I am requesting to Tata Sky plz give some more South Indian channels Like Maa Gold , Gemini LIfe

armohan said:
I am requesting to Tata Sky plz give some more South Indian channels Like Maa Gold , Gemini LIfe

don't ask bro for any new channels coz tata sky has gone deaf they don't lsiten to their customers :angry:angry:angry:wall:wall:wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock