Any Body Having Idea.....TS will Launch New Channels in June

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
but which satellite are they talking about will they use foreign satellite or indian satellite that's the biggest mystery yet to be solved:huh:huh:huh

yes..this is the mystery.no one is giving clear idea about satellite name.
But one thing will be sure, that satellite may have larger capacity, and future proof orbital slot

dipayan said:
You have spend Rs 5,000 where as They have spend Rs 10,000 crore to set up business. So their headache is much bigger than us ;)

So leave it to them.
Agree bro but it doesn't matter how much a customer has invested or the company has. How can a company thrive with growing list of unsatisfied customers? So the customer must have been taken in to confidence. We're ready to cooperate. After all Tata Sky customers are famous for their endurance. We have the right to know the deadline if any.

Any how TS customer have only a single option of wait and watch. .......till of now no assurance by TS of any channel addition........any how let's hope for the better

harshbardhan said:
Agree bro but it doesn't matter how much a customer has invested or the company has. How can a company thrive with growing list of unsatisfied customers? So the customer must have been taken in to confidence. We're ready to cooperate. After all Tata Sky customers are famous for their endurance. We have the right to know the deadline if any.

I think right to information act doesn't apply for private company as Tatasky don't publish their financial report also

Please add the following ROI Channels:

1. News Time Bangla
2. Focus Bangla
3. Focus Odhisa
4. Kamyab TV
5. Odhisa Times (Not available on any dth, if added tata sky would be the 1st one to add it)
6. Focus Hifi
7. DD -Girnar (Full Screen)
8. TV9 Marathi
9. UTV World Movies
10. ETV News Haryana

I think this thread is not for Channel request .. if so i am wishing to post then some channels also in my list... just want to see how many Channel request is posted by few r used to them to demand .:p

This is request bro becoz Tata Sky lacking Bengali, Punjabi & Gujarati Channels.
Look here:

1. Gujarati: Channels Missing: DD -Girnar (Full Screen), VTV Gujarati, Bizz News Gujarati, Vikas TV Gujarati, AIR (Gujarati).

2. Punjabi: Channels Missing: Chardikla Time TV / ETV News Haryana / AIR (Punjabi)

3. Bengali: Channels Missing: ETV News Bangla / Focus Bangla / Ruposhi Bangla / News Time Bangla / Dhoom Music / Plane M Cinema / R Plus / High News / Khobor 365 Din / CTVN AKD Plus / Tara Muzik / AIR (Bangla) + Bengali Language Feeds of Disney XD, Sonic. They also dont have History TV18 HD which can provide Bengali Language Feed as well.

Is it not better that Tata Sky adds 2 -3 Channels from these 3 genres Kumar bhai bro ?

I think you are the only one who requests DD channels to Tata Sky :skd :u

With the amount that Tata Sky is charging .....its logical to demand International Channels let alone FTA DD Channels !!!:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock