Any Body Having Idea.....TS will Launch New Channels in June

DD Channels a must for all dths. I also want govt to make it mandatory to add Gyandashan 2 & Vyas TV also on all dths including Zing.

:dodgy First tell them to increase DD channels PQ and then lt it think on getting added on major DTH's :wall

Bishnu15 said:
DD Channels a must for all dths. I also want govt to make it mandatory to add Gyandashan 2 & Vyas TV also on all dths including Zing.

DD Gyandashan 2 & Vyas TV is available in Zing :hello

The Content of Gyan Darshan is old and grainy .... Much better content can be accessed for free Online ..... DD has so many channels none with any watchable content ..... I am not encouraging Naach-Gaana but educational content is also very poorly produced ..... Better Political & Social documentaries are shown in RSTV and Lok Sabha TV .....DD Sports broadcasts Live Santosh Trophy Football etc ... but the production is so poor that you pity these guys being the Goverment of India Broadcaster

DD -Gyandarshan 3 or Eklavya TV not available on any dth. Good educational channels should be encouraged.

Bishnu15 said:
DD -Gyandarshan 3 or Eklavya TV not available on any dth. Good educational channels should be encouraged.

Today i observed that on Zee TV .....If you want the Zee Group new Channel from 23rd june....call on 04444444444...The channel will be made available.......I Called the Same number 04444444444.....They confirmed that on 23 june 1 new channel by Zee group will be available on TS.......

I always wonder why you want these channels? Not happy with what you have already? IMHO there are enough channels to spend free time unless you are free whole day!!

suku_patel_22 said:
I always wonder why you want these channels? Not happy with what you have already? IMHO there are enough channels to spend free time unless you are free whole day!!

BRO We all want more channels ......AS TS is not putting any effort to increase their channel list compare to other DTH services from the last 2 month .........TS need badly to increase their Channel list.....

I think every DTH should have equal number of channels both HD and SD. Then the subscribers will have limited choices to judge the best one like from their packages, prices, audio video quality and service.

Well frankly it doesn't matter as long as your DTH provider is broadcasting the channels that you wanna watch. Make the package and compare prices across providers..

Wonder how much the additional 10 channels will change your TV viewing pattern.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock