Any Body Having Idea.....TS will Launch New Channels in June

That's the point the channels you like to watch but your service provider is unable to carry. PQ as well as audio quality also matter. Moreover and finally it's human nature which suggests that the grass is greener on the other side. So....

I think it's very clear other dth operator carry more channels with good pq and aq ....why should customer face problem if TS is having space constraints ......TS customer are paying money similar to other dth operator. ..but getting less nos of channels....even TS customer service operator are not able to answer about new channel launch.

just now I called ts cc and ask them for new channels addition on ts & cc said that 7 music channels coming from 25 th june & 5 HD channels from 3rd july. he did not said the channel name but he was sure about the launch of 7 music channels ..let's see what happens next week I hope the news of cc comes true about the music channels

RAz said:
just now I called ts cc and ask them for new channels addition on ts & cc said that 7 music channels coming from 25 th june & 5 HD channels from 3rd july. he did not said the channel name but he was sure about the launch of 7 music channels ..let's see what happens next week I hope the news of cc comes true about the music channels

Just Now Called CC But They are Saying They Don't Have Any Update:u

Off Topic:
Do You Have Another ID In This Forum Before ?:huh

Re: RE: Any Body Having Idea.....TS will Launch New Channels in June

RAz said:
but cc didn't give any info to my regarding channel addition[emoji20]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock