Discussion Any Chances of Adding Channels in Tamil

Please tell me that if there any chances to add Tamil Channels in Airtel Digital TV... There is a limited music channels in Airtel... It makes me bored.. so if any chances of adding channel

ZC6qdLB.jpg

Airtel has a weird strategy... They add only pay and carriage fee Channels. FTA channels will never land in unless they pay Carriage fee. And the moment they stop paying, they'll remove it. If you are looking for more Tamil channels, only Tata Sky and Videocon is the choice..

Ji
Airtel has a weird strategy... They add only pay and carriage fee Channels. FTA channels will never land in unless they pay Carriage fee. And the moment they stop paying, they'll remove it. If you are looking for more Tamil channels, only Tata Sky and Videocon is the choice..
But Airtel is cheaper than all

My friend with Tata sky made fun of me for continuing with Airtel despite it not adding Tamil channels. I reversed it by mentioning the monthly charges. He went speechless

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock