No. of HD Channels in Max HD

Jithin91 said:
I didn't get you bro.
i can't go for annual subscription of base pack if  i select My HD Pack with base pack.?

T&C for HD myPACK:
HD MyPack is applicable to Primary connection only. Following will be applicable post successful subscription :
a) Basepack will be changed to equivalent monthly standard definition basepack.
b) Existing HD topups will be removed and will be replaced by HD channels selected under HD Mypack.
c) All other existing topups will continue.
d) Rs.10 processing fee applicable (Will be refunded as cash back within 48 hours).

iphifi said:
T&C for HD myPACK:
HD MyPack is applicable to Primary connection only. Following will be applicable post successful subscription :
a) Basepack will be changed to equivalent monthly standard definition basepack.
b) Existing HD topups will be removed and will be replaced by HD channels selected under HD Mypack.
c) All other existing topups will continue.
d) Rs.10 processing fee applicable (Will be refunded as cash back within 48 hours).

"Basepack will be changed to equivalent monthly standard definition basepack.."

This one doesn't say we can't pay the base pack annually. So what if we pay for annually and select My HD Pack..

For the connection i will go for "My South Sports + Diamond HD" for 45 days costs 1600/-
Then after monthly My Sports - 276
+
My HD Pack

Jithin91 said:
This one doesn't say we can't pay the base pack annually. So what if we pay for annually and select My HD Pack..

It's likely that they will refund your annual pack money to ADTV account and charge you for equivalent pack on daily basis. Wait for Ritesh bro's reply. He actually faced this issue.

iphifi said:
It's likely that they will refund your annual pack money to ADTV account and charge you for equivalent pack on daily basis. Wait for Ritesh bro's reply. He actually faced this issue.

Very good catch iphifi bro..
Yes, This is a big issue. Once you opt for HD My pack, your ARP will get converted into monthly pack and then it will deduct on DBR basis. They will refund the unused amount to your account.
So, If you are opting for ARP, HD My pack won't be available. You will have to stick to either Max HD with ARP or Monthly base pack with HD My Pack.

So Acc to our bros advise, you should go for My Sports(on monthly basis) + HD My Pack (51 HD channels@225).

Sorry I liked post no. #22 by mistake.

Ritesh said:
Very good catch iphifi bro..
Yes, This is a big issue. Once you opt for HD My pack, your ARP will get converted into monthly pack and then it will deduct on DBR basis. They will refund the unused amount to your account.
So, If you are opting for ARP, HD My pack won't be available. You will have to stick to either Max HD with ARP or Monthly base pack with HD My Pack.

Sourabhs20 said:
So Acc to our bros advise, you should go for My Sports(on monthly basis) + HD My  Pack (51 HD channels@225).

Sorry I liked post no. #22 by mistake.

Yup.. then i should go for Monthly basis..
My Sports South + My HD for 501/pm

So i would be going for New Connection with My Sports South + Diamond HD for 1600 for 45 days.

Is there any better choices you can give me..
Tata Sky or Videocon also preferrable.
What attracted me to Airtel is no HD Access fees + with any pack you can hav maximum no. of HD Channels..

vikash 6827 said:
Plz go for tata sky HD [emoji53]

I do like Tata Sky.. But greatly not affordable.
South Platinum Pack costs 8900 per annum..
Middle class people can't afford that much just for watching TV.

Then videocon is better. 7800 for 13 months

Jithin91 said:
Is there any better choices you can give me..
Tata Sky or Videocon also preferrable.
What attracted me to Airtel is no HD Access fees + with any pack you can hav maximum no. of HD Channels..

bro you dont like Hd access fee means then Ts and d2h is ignorable bro .. And clarify one thing in what type (genre) of channels u want in sd pack :huh then we can able to suggest you way better for sd pack ..

But the fact is My HD Pack of 225 and Max HD Add-On are of same.
If we go for annual subscription we can easily save upto 1000

My Sports + My HD (PER MONTH) = 276+225 = 501
So for 12 Months it costs 501*12 = 6012

If we go for My Sports + Max HD it costs 5011 per annum.

6012-5011 = 1001

THAT IS WHY MY HD PACK IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock