No. of HD Channels in Max HD

Ritesh said:
I don't think now there is need of Max HD pack. Because with any base pack, you can opt for Hd My Pack. In this you will get 51 HD channels @Rs. 225 per month.
And also iphifi bro, i don't think infinity is available for new subscribers. Eventually, the infinity getting closed tonight.
I won't suggest you to go for annual ARP with Max HD. Get annual SD ARP pack and then opt for HD My Pack. It will be better option, imo..
Infinity packs are only for current SD Customers bro.
I didn't find this My HD Pack. am too looking for the same annual SD pack + HD Mypack

Problem with annual hd pack is that new channel addition in not guaranteed in the pack. I would prefer hd pack on monthly basis only and you can opt for sd pack on annual subscription.
And here is the link: http://www.airtel.in/hdmypack/

Ritesh said:
Problem with annual hd pack is that new channel addition in not guaranteed in the pack. I would prefer hd pack on monthly basis only and you can opt for sd pack on annual subscription.

So ritesh bro it goes like this. Get a HD Set top box with "My Sports" Annual subscription.
Then on Monthly basis select HD Channels from My HD Pack.
Looks great bro.

Nd one more - Can i do a SD Subscription with HD Digital box

One possible issue:
HD myPACK will change your base pack to daily basis. So may not be possible to take 12 Month SD base pack with HD myPACK.

iphifi said:
One possible issue:
HD myPACK will change your base pack to daily basis. So may not be possible to take 12 Month SD base pack with HD myPACK.

I didn't get you bro.
i can't go for annual subscription of base pack if  i select My HD Pack with base pack.?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock