• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 209
  • Views Views: Views 36,815
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the reply from D2H as follows.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

We are glad to inform you that Star Sports HD 3 will be added shortly on our platform. Further, you can enjoy all Star Sports HD 4 sports event in Standard Definition on Star Sports 4 which is already available on Channel No – 409.

If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com.

We endeavor to provide you with our best services.

Warm Regards,
Customer Care
Videocon d2h

Note : - You can also call our customer care helpline on +91 7355873558.

I again sent the below reply to them.

Hi D2H Team,

Though you are bringing in Star Sports HD 3 shortly, I am not interested in it since I won’t understand any commentary and the same is available in Star Sports HD 1 in English and in HD.

But it is not the case with Star Sports HD 4. Though the matches are available in Star Sports 4 in SD version, I would like to remind you that I am using HD set top box provided by you. I selected HD service from your since I am using HD TV and you were providing more number of HD channels. I hope you know the difference in the viewing experience of viewing a HD channel over an SD channel (particularly sports).

When you can add Star Sports HD3 on your platform within few days after launching, why are you not adding Star Sports HD4 which was also launched on the same day? The addition of Star Sports HD3 is not definitely based on customer demand since all the customers came to know about the launch of Star Sports HD3 and Star Sports HD4 only after the launch. So what is the reason for not adding Star Sports HD4?

You are disappointing all the Cricket lovers (not only Indian matches) by forcing them to watch the match in low quality SD channel. Also, your explanation clearly shows that the channel (Star Sports HD4) is not going to be added anytime soon before the world cup.

Also, I would like to know the reason for adding an UHD channel instead of adding Star Sports HD4. Comparing the number of customers having UHD TV, the customers having HD TVs are of huge count. But still you are adding UHD channel though there is no any urgent need for it. But, though there are many HD viewers who are all missing Star Sports HD4 you are not adding it. Please add Star Sports HD 4.

With Regards,

M. Jahabar Sadiq,

Those Dumb*** People wont listen......

I think they will Add SS4HD After WC......

And HIKE the Prices to Everest for one channel addition.....

:wall :wall

I think Star Sports HD3 will be added on Saturday 7th Midnight. Because the very next day IND VS AUS 1st warm-up match will be telecasted at 9 AM.

@Off Topic- Can anybody tell me which will be future satellite for Videocon D2H??:huh

sas123 said:
@Off Topic- Can anybody tell me which will be future satellite for Videocon D2H??:huh

No idea! But you can post this in General Discussion thread!!

U can enjoy sshd4 contents in sd on channel 409.
WOW, I cant believe d2h gave u such a stupid reply...
They are promoting HD channels and when enquired about addition of channels , They are telling us to enjoy contents in sd ... smh

Shadow said:
U can enjoy sshd4 contents in sd on channel 409.
WOW, I cant believe d2h gave u such a stupid reply...
They are promoting HD channels and when enquired about addition of channels , They are telling us to enjoy contents in sd ... smh
D2H should acquire more 5-6 tps and should add all remaing and forthcoming HD Channels..:wall

Dish tv has 40 hd channels while d2h has 29 so they have lagged behind tremendously in this regard. This is mainly due to the fund crunch in d2h. Now with the fund infusion hopefully they should increase tps and add all the remaining hd channels.

ayanc99 said:
Dish tv has 40 hd channels while d2h has 29 so they have lagged behind tremendously in this regard. This is mainly due to the fund crunch in d2h. Now with the fund infusion hopefully they should increase tps and add all the remaining hd channels.
How much fund increased bro?? Can they acquire many tps and add ramaining HD channels? What do you think???:dodgy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom