Any news on addition of Star Sports HD4 channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reply from D2H.

But star replied saying Star Sports HD3 and HD4 are now available. You can contact your DTH operator to get it.

I again asked if it is going to be added since it is mentioned as available. I got a reply saying SS HD4 is available in leading DTH operators and asked me again to contact Videocon D2H.

sas123 said:
According to the news D2H has the fund of-2,315 Cr. Then why they are not leasing many Tp's and adding all the HD channels.:wall

TPs are not available on grocery stores :lol Sourcing TPs is not expensive, when a satellite gets launched the tps are booked in advance. So the tps are not available for them. They might hve planned and booked tps for some future launch.

sagar.patnaik said:
TPs are not available on grocery stores :lol Sourcing TPs is not expensive, when a satellite gets launched the tps are booked in advance. So the tps are not available for them. They might hve planned and booked tps for some future launch.
When the "Future" coming??? After 2 years or so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry

Got the same crazy reply from d2h. We are well aware that SS4 standard definition is there, but among the HD subscribers who on earth is interested to watch in SD.

My email in return to d2h's crazy reply:

Hello,

This is not what I have been asking. You have completely overlooked my request. I am a HD subscriber who is paying the highest package prices because I want to watch HD content from d2h on my Full HD TV. I very well know that ss4 Sd is available and I can watch it all day long in standard definition. C'mon people, this is modern day. This is not the era of CRT TV, floppy disk and VCR. What I am asking is not about SD version of SS4 or coming SSHD3. We want SSHD4 to be made available on d2h so we can watch content especially LIVE BPL in High-Definition. Hope I have made clear enough. I am a dedicated d2h customer for over 5 years. Please forward this request to the seniors. This is my humble request. Bring on SSHD4 soon.

Before few days I said that There is
NO CHANCE OF SS:HD4 addition in D2H

As D2H Not listed in Star Sports TWITTER POST...
(below)

fms8qhT.png

THERE IS A CHANCE OF SS:HD4 ADDITION ON D2H

As Though RDTV Not Listed in Above Pic

RDTV Added SS:HD4
(Link Removed)

:tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock