Discussion Anybody migrated to new Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same question I was about to ask...I have selected the packs yesterday when it will migrate to new plans?

Did anybody checked with CC. Less chance to get info.. but still.

I had selected my desired packs and submitted the same online two weeks ago. But today the change still did not happened. I called CC and they replied it would be done by tonight.

I think there is some problem with d2h.. hence they are not activating new plans. I too selected new packs as per trai... My total billed amount was 200 for 64 channels.. but when I called cc when it will get activated she gave me info that I will be charged 177 ncf for 64 channels.. i did not get it how the calculation is being done

I had selected new plan 15 days ago and still on the old pack so embrace your self for TRAI new rules missile is heading your way, either it will blow up consumers or TRAI itself :giggle:

UPDATE RECEIVED FROM CC

The packs of those who submitted their requirements can be changed at any moment from February 1 2019...(Requires little more time)

Everyone's packs will get changed before 7th February 2019.
I also got same update from cc

Last edited:
As per the sun direct customers care told me the new package will be applicable after your validity gets over & the new selected channels will gets activated within 24 hours of time.
So the same will be applicable for d2h too i guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock