Discussion Anybody migrated to new Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hd pack at Rs.335
sony all hd channels at Rs.90 (ten 1 Hd , ten 2 HD , Ten 3 HD , Sony max HD , Sony HD ,Sony BBC earth HD,Pix HD,AXN HD,sony ESPN HD many more)
star plus HD Rs.19
star Gold HD Rs.10
star Gold Select HD Rs.10
zee cinema HD Rs.19

other
star utsav movies
zee anmol cinema
movies ok
zee action
sony wah
aaj tak
mtv beats
cartoon network & pogo
other fta news
star sports 3

i submitted my request yesterday, and i call cc today and they activated my pack

any body there here with sentamil annual pack? is it SS2 coming in the sentamil from today morning?

my hd pack at Rs.335
sony all hd channels at Rs.90 (ten 1 Hd , ten 2 HD , Ten 3 HD , Sony max HD , Sony HD ,Sony BBC earth HD,Pix HD,AXN HD,sony ESPN HD many more)
star plus HD Rs.19
star Gold HD Rs.10
star Gold Select HD Rs.10
zee cinema HD Rs.19

other
star utsav movies
zee anmol cinema
movies ok
zee action
sony wah
aaj tak
mtv beats
cartoon network & pogo
other fta news
star sports 3

i submitted my request yesterday, and i call cc today and they activated my pack
You are lucky. I submitted on jan17 i think still not activated. When i asked cc they told to wait

I can't see paid channel expect free channels (they migrated to new plans )

I just call D2h Cc, the representative telling me that most of the customer will get TRAI order pack after the 6th Feb.

I think there is some issue with the migration to new packs submitted before Feb 1. I had selected the pack on 27th Jan and was not migrated, I now resubmitted the same via d2h website and got the pack changed almost instantly. So guys if you want to move to trai plans, try reselecting the same in website now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock