Anyone Facing same Issue -- Urgent

impulkits

Reaction score
Yesterday Night after 11pm... Complete News Genre Section (301-387) Was not available on my screen... even when i enter number manually It doesn't respond... But rest of all channels were available.. I searched into channel list there also the channels from 301-387 was missing...

The same issue happened with me today also.. at 2pm.... ut this time Hindi Genre section is missing.. and i cant find any channel from 101-138 on channel list also.. Can't even access any channel manually by entering number...

Anyone facing same issue.. Can you please help me what is the actual issue.. Please help me to resolve this issue... Thanks

giri photog said:
plz mention the dth service u using

He posted on d2h section which means he is using d2h.

Try to scan your STB at that time and check whether the channel will coming or not...

Yaa facing same issue with my set top box..All Hindi generic channels not available for 5 minutes!!!!

I am facing same issue for the last two three days with my d2h HD, Most of the Malayalam generic channels. I contacted CC they said that no problem with their side.
My neighbors also facing same issues.

yep, today at around 2.25 pm, all hindi general entertainment channels(24 channels) were not available, with error code 138-E. also, in channel search i was getting 333 channels instead of 357.
at 2.35 pm, the issue was resolved and no problem in receiving channels now.
btw i'm using D2H HD.

There might be some extensive testing going on
I even contacted my source ha said that they are testing many things these days like channels changing to different tp,new channels testing but they take place for few minutes and then dismiss
So there might be some good news coming ahead

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock