Arasu Cable Updates

Looks like they arasu cable tvare giving jaya tv at low frequency, reports say it is 823 mhz, so it is full of grains and low sound and poor pq

Arasu has subscription to almost all the channels available in India, in analogue itself they have over 95 channels with good quality picture. aa

Plz check the following video for a detailed channel list from March 2017.

My native town is tanjore, and whenever i go there (once in 3-4 months) i will check the channel list .
Compared to last 2 yrs, now the channels are very less in arasu cable, atmost compared same to VK analog chennai , i can say atmost 2 more sports channels, 2 more english movie /gec channels and some local channels , that's it.

Tamil Nadu Arasu Cable TV Finally Goes DAS

TN CM to Distribute Free Arasu Cable STB Tomorrow - 01 Sep 2017

Sourrce:
ZOTByrd.png

---

Source: இலவச செட்டாப் பாக்ஸ் தமிழகத்தில் நாளை முதல் விநியோகிக்கப்படுவதாக தமிழ்நாடு அரசு கேபிள் டிவி நிறுவனம் தெரிவித்துள்ளது!மாலை முரசு | மாலை முரசு

Last edited:
Even in analogue lco are asking Rs 120-140 , i dont think they will give digital at 125.

Yes, this is exactly why LCO's in Chennai are reluctant to join with Arasu. Arasu would give around Rs 80 - 100 per connection per month in this Rs 125, but LCO's want a huge revenue from subscribers.

Also LCO wants to collect the subscription amount directly from subscribers but Arasu has introduced online payment App so people dont over pay to LCO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock