Asianet & Asianet plus showing unsubscribed

• Thread starter nskaran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 3,037

nskaran

Reaction score
Friends from last two days Asianet & Asianet plus showing unsubscribed for me (My package is South silver cricket pack with tamil1 + tamil 2) and these two channels were included in our package since long time. i dont know everybody facing this problem or any idea of package revision from dishtv side. somebody can help me.

kindly call cc add as them to refresh you vc,
or for refresh of Dishtv from you mobile
type:
DISHTV REFRESH < 11 Digit VC No> to 57575

From Registered Mobile Number:
DISHTV REFRESH to 57575

anilsk01
I did so, but no use still the condition is same. And i sent mail to cc regarding this they responded this way Send sms from your mobile as ADD 930<vcNo>57575, but i afraid if they treat this as add on and charge us for the same.

kindy contact cc them through your registered mob no or other mobile no and put a complain regarding this issue

For all of your information,
dish tv removed both the channels from base pack.

@ karthik Dishtv going mad nowadays as it is going to loose a big amount of customers in tamilnadu anway. Just added Adithya after long waiting and strightaway put as seperate Ala Carte is un bearable, very very worst move by dishtv in all time channel addition list. I am sure All this issues will cost them very much in near future.

No it is not free for tamil pack. If you move to higher pack where there is option for 4Regional ala carte free, then you can select this as free regional ala carte, otherwise its cost 17Rs.

But videcon gives this channel free from the day added to tamil viewers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock