Asianet Digital HD DVR

• Thread starter Maveli
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 16,290

Maveli

Reaction score

The salient features of Asianet HD DVR are as follows :-

• Advanced High Definition(HD) viewing of telecasted HD channels.
  • Advanced Dual Tuner Digital Video Recorder(DVR).
  • Approx 200 hrs of programme recording
  • Picture in picture(PIP) facility
  • Simultaneous playing & recording of different channels
  • Preprogrammed recording of programmes
  • Programme on pause & seamless continued viewing after the puse
  • Inbuilt internet viewing facility( needs to be activated by the customer)
  • 320 GB internal memory hard disk

The price details are as follows :-

1.STB Price : ` 7500/- (Annual advance subscription charges for PLATINUM pack-150 channels ` 2750/- extra)

2.Customers who have purchased STBs earlier at ` 2490/- or ` 2990/- will be given a discount of ` 500/-subject to return of old STBs to store.

Available HD Channels

1. NHK WORLD
2. MOVIES NOW
3. M TUNES
4. TRACE
5. UTV STARS

Good info Nivin bhai. :tup

I think they are the 1st from Cable Networks to introduce HD DVR box .
am i right?

Thanks for the info Nivin. :tup

but nivin brother they are not giving package info.still their site not working for package detail.hd dvr introdused two months ago.but no more promo from their side.is they realy giving 1080 and 5.1,are you checked their availability apart from truvendram.

people said:
but nivin brother they are not giving package info.still their site not working for package detail.hd dvr introdused two months ago.but no more promo from their side.is they realy giving 1080 and 5.1,are you checked their availability apart from truvendram.

Even in trivandrum , they are not having much sales due to high price and lesser number of hd channels.And for package, they are having Platinum Pack with an annual subscription price Rs 2750.The 5 hd channels are true hd.Regarding 5.1 sound i am not sure.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock