Asianet HD

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 3,212
It's given as free preview for limited time. There was a ad on the EPG panel stating the same. The reason for this is that not all content from SD channel is available in the HD one yet. The channel was released in rush and most of the good programs were being telecasted on the SD channel only. The programs shown in HD channel are actually inferior to the SD channel in many instances. Sometimes World television premier movies were shown on Asianet SD while older movie was shown in the HD channel. Also it's still free from Star's end and they are paying Airtel to show it free till they get their act together. This will help Star/Asianet avoid complaints regarding lack of programs in the HD version of Asianet from subscribers.

ABCDEFGH said:
Enjoy :ohya:ohya:tup
Is the channel useful for you ? just asking

Nope bro but its clarity is good as should be in Star channels when compared with Sun group HD channels....

SaiLaxman said:
you dont need that channel means just lock it using parental control option ..

can we swap the asianet hd with Any other HD channel?? just asking? :wynk

RE: Asianet H

Ashok L said:
Nope bro but its clarity is good as should be in Star channels when compared with Sun group HD channels....

Yup I also felt that Quality Of asianet HD is better :tup

But unfortunately when I had said it earlier, Sun Tv fanboys had bashed me :'(:shy

Optimus_Prime said:
can we swap the asianet hd with Any other HD channel?? just asking? :wynk

No .. Not Available that option :s:s ..

ABCDEFGH said:
Yup I also felt that Quality Of asianet HD is better :tup

But unfortunately when I had said it earlier, Sun Tv fanboys had bashed me :'(:shy

May be in Tatasky :lol

BTW Sun Music :HD is the best , even better than Star Plus :HD :hello

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
May be in Tatasky :lol

BTW Sun Music :HD is the best , even better than Star Plus :HD :hello

I was talking about Sun Tv HD
When I was getting that channels, Tata Sky had not added Sun Music HD & KTV HD

Back
Top Bottom