Contributor
Reaction score
Asianet Movies HD
on Asianet Digital Tv

M06PAqz.jpg

Asianet Movies HD
on Asianet Digital Tv

M06PAqz.jpg

Does Cable TV / MSO have better picture and sound quality for HD channels compared to DTH ? I'm aware of signal quality varies for DTH.

Since Cable use Optical fibre and digital transmission now,

How's the Dolby 5.1 support and decoder for Cable ?DTH no doubt it's the best. (Just asking now since Asianet Movies HD launched exclusively on Cable networks alone for time being).

Please feel free to clarify if I'm wrong.

Does Cable TV / MSO have better picture and sound quality for HD channels compared to DTH ? I'm aware of signal quality varies for DTH.

Since Cable use Optical fibre and digital transmission now,

How's the Dolby 5.1 support and decoder for Cable ?DTH no doubt it's the best. (Just asking now since Asianet Movies HD launched exclusively on Cable networks alone for time being).

Please feel free to clarify if I'm wrong.
even if the signal strength is better in cable tv due to the fibre technology, the t output quality of the channels depends on the set-top box that they provide. If they are providing a set-top box which supports only HD stereo output, the 5.1 audio is just a joke.

This Asianet cable is from Star or Asianet News?
Three of them was initially under one umbrella and then parted away. Star Asianet still keeps managerial friendship with Asianet News. But Star and Asianet Digital has no relation other than name & logo. Tarrif related issues and blackout happens with them like others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock