Breaking Asianet Movies HD & Vijay Super HD Started On AsiaSat 7 At 105.5°E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell which channels will be testing new on the satellite and which won’t? I know that the Star Gold channels are replacing the UTV channels so they won’t be testing. @SarfaRaZ bhai said that Asianet Movies HD will replace Star Sports 1 Marathi which is not available on any platform. What about the other new channels and which old ones are they replacing?

Can you tell which channels will be testing new on the satellite and which won’t? I know that the Star Gold channels are replacing the UTV channels so they won’t be testing. @SarfaRaZ bhai said that Asianet Movies HD will replace Star Sports 1 Marathi which is not available on any platform. What about the other new channels and which old ones are they replacing?

Don't Go By License Please

Channel Will Be Added Based On Demand,,

My Predictions:

Star Sports 1 Tamil HD And Star Sports 1 Telugu HD Will Be Added On All DTHs

Tata Play And Airtel Will Add All Channels For Sure,,,

Sun Direct:

Star Sports 1 Tamil HD

Star Sports 1 Telugu HD

Vijay Super HD

Asianet Movies HD

Disney Channel HD

D2H:

Star Sports 1 Tamil HD

Star Sports 1 Telugu HD

Awaiting Confirmation On Other HD Channels,,,

They posted the promos without mentioning anything on the launch. They might re-upload those after a proper announcement and teasers.

There's No Promo From Vijay TV, Only From Asianet,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock