Breaking Asianet Movies HD & Vijay Super HD Started On AsiaSat 7 At 105.5°E

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have now removed all the promos related to HD channel from all their social media handles.

They posted the promos without mentioning anything on the launch. They might re-upload those after a proper announcement and teasers.

This is an old promo used for Asianet HD refurbished just with Asianet Movies HD logo. Because the man of voice over left Asianet many months ago. Also the font graphics similar to old Asianet theme. And the movies in the promos are older more than 5 years. Somebody did an easy work and it got withdrawn.

Last edited:
Cost cutting...!:knife2: See how the Disney staffs are obedient to Bob Iger:tongue2:
Reduce Reuse Recycle 😁
Ah, I remember that promo. The glory days of Asianet when it launched its HD feed in 2015. The channel has severely dropped since then in my opinion in terms of packaging and graphics. I have repeatedly said that its music then was one of the best of all time in Indian TV history.

Chitra chechi talking about launching of new movie channel Asianet Movies HD in Asianet Movies channel.
Or2iZHm.jpg
vxJ1Op0.jpg
QZfHiw7.jpg
70sLg9r.jpg

Last edited:
This is an old promo used for Asianet HD refurbished just with Asianet Movies HD logo. Because the man of voice over left Asianet many months ago. Also the font graphics similar to old Asianet theme. And the movies in the promos are older more than 5 years. Somebody did an easy work and it got withdrawn.

Bcoz the promo u r seeing above is not of Asianet Movies HD, some random youtuber using his editing skills has mixed up promo of Asianet HD and added Asianet Movies HD logo screen at the end.

Cost cutting...!:knife2: See how the Disney staffs are obedient to Bob Iger:tongue2:
Reduce Reuse Recycle 😁
Source

1stly this has nothing to do with cost cutting and it is not the official promo of Asianet Movies HD.

Coming to the cost cutting part, all companies worldover r doing it and many at much larger scale than Disney-Star. Request u to please google as to why Disney-Star is cutting down on cost and restructuring certain things, this is being done to facilitate a more a revenue model wherein losses happening in respective business deals in their TV/OTT/Entertainment division kept under check and even ways can be find to leverage the resources in best possible manner. So it seems as HBO content which was not proving to be much successful for them on their OTT platform as maybe expenses incurred would be outweighing returns hence same agreement was not continued and this money will be put into things which create a more productive outcome

1stly this has nothing to do with cost cutting and it is not the official promo of Asianet Movies HD.

Coming to the cost cutting part, all companies worldover r doing it and many at much larger scale than Disney-Star. Request u to please google as to why Disney-Star is cutting down on cost and restructuring certain things, this is being done to facilitate a more a revenue model wherein losses happening in respective business deals in their TV/OTT/Entertainment division kept under check and even ways can be find to leverage the resources in best possible manner. So it seems as HBO content which was not proving to be much successful for them on their OTT platform as maybe expenses incurred would be outweighing returns hence same agreement was not continued and this money will be put into things which create a more productive outcome
Ok bro. Misunderstanding. I thought the shared video was the one which they officially uploaded and removed frequently..and somebody catched it in time and re uploaded. Even I doubted the video's authenticity but circumstancially(discussions came up here, some previous activities of Asianet YouTube channel which are very unprofessional) compelled to believe it. Anyway the 'cost cutting ' is just a joke😁.
And I am fearful over their 'productive' outcome. Just raising the numbers and quality of webseries is going down. Both Disney+ originals (except NGC & Star wars shows) and Hotstar originals losing quality. Don't know about profit & loss, but hotstar investing on deals like HBO etc is good for customers than producing originals🤗

Reactions: KGF
Ok bro. Misunderstanding. I thought the shared video was the one which they officially uploaded and removed frequently..and somebody catched it in time and re uploaded. Even I doubted the video's authenticity but circumstancially(discussions came up here, some previous activities of Asianet YouTube channel which are very unprofessional) compelled to believe it. Anyway the 'cost cutting ' is just a joke😁.
And I am fearful over their 'productive' outcome. Just raising the numbers and quality of webseries is going down. Both Disney+ originals (except NGC & Star wars shows) and Hotstar originals losing quality. Don't know about profit & loss, but hotstar investing on deals like HBO etc is good for customers than producing originals🤗

Disney Boss Bob Iger has comeback to lead the company after a hiatus and already stated that he will prioritise quality, creativity and make sure a business model is maintained where return to investment/ profitability is achieved thus there is restructuring happening to put a balanced investment/resources across all the areas in their respective businesses . You can read the articles by typing keywords "disney quality bob iger" on google chrome searchbar....Also u can reas otgsr articles about why restructuring is being done at disney which includes the reason why HBO content is exiting Disney+Hotstar Platform or other things just type keywords "bob iger disney+ subscriber base" , "hbo disney+hotstar" on google searchbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock