Breaking Asianet Plus rebranded with New Logo and now a movie channel

Also, its a waste of money for paying those studios for the dubbing content, they can save those funds. May be Asianet will start airing those shows in their afternoon slots, following Maa tV's trend.
I think dubbing Hindi serials will cost much less than producing original content.
Now Asianet may limit movie telecast to première shows only on main channel.

I haven't got the official clarification yet, I will post the schedule as I got the information.

07:00 Adi Shankaran
09:00 Ente Surya Puthrikku
12:30 Filmy Thamasha
01:00 Nellu
04:00 January Oru Orma
07:00 Pazhassi Raja
10:00 Father's Day
If this list is true then it will be good if they go like that.All of them in the list are rarely telecasted movies.But 1 movie channel is enough in this comparatively small market.

If this list is true then it will be good if they go like that.All of them in the list are rarely telecasted movies.But 1 movie channel is enough in this comparatively small market.
It will force Surya Tv to come up with Surya Life. Another classic movie channel.

Same they did with Maa Gold also they have Maa Movies but still they converted it to Movie channel.. All this are temporary till they rebrand these channels to regional sports channels next year.
My opinion is also same. They may rebrand Asianet Plus & Star Maa Gold as SS1 Malayalam (or Kannada) & SS1 Telugu respectively.

Is there any original content on Plus now?
There are some shappile Kari, nattile tharam, labour room and chirkkum thalika. If they can get more ratings soon kairali might rebrand we tv to a movie channel

Maybe the initial step in launching Asianet Movies HD.
Asianet has remastered most of their pre 2000 collection.
I suppose you got to know this by watching the morning movie that shows every day on Asianet HD. Am I right? :huh:

There are some shappile Kari, nattile tharam, labour room and chirkkum thalika. If they can get more ratings soon kairali might rebrand we tv to a movie channel
I suggest WE TV,Swipe all their programs Play 4 movies everyday 3 old movies + 1 new/not so old.plus some slots for playing songs,trailers,Clips as fillers(But no phone in program etc)

I suppose you got to know this by watching the morning movie that shows every day on Asianet HD. Am I right? :huh:
No. I can't watch movies in the morning. 😔
Got the information from personal contacts and FB pages.
I have seen some remastered ones on Asianet Movies and their YouTube channel.

I suggest WE TV,Swipe all their programs Play 4 movies everyday 3 old movies + 1 new/not so old.plus some slots for playing songs,trailers,Clips as fillers(But no phone in program etc)
Knowing the amount of Tamil dubbed movies with Kairali, I won't back a movie channel from them.😀

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock