Breaking Asianet Plus rebranded with New Logo and now a movie channel

Change the title as 'Asianet Plus Revamped as Movie channel' on create a new thread, closing this.

@Saj 007 bro or anyone post the snapshots of this channel as its rebranded to movie channel from today.

EPG is the only evidence for this transformation. No official announcement made yet.
Yes that's needed .. if you can post the EPG snapshots than you can create a thread with snapshots as AP rebranded now as a 24*7 movie channel.

Yes that's needed .. if you can post the EPG snapshots than you can create a thread with snapshots as AP rebranded now as a 24*7 movie channel.
We can't 100% confirm this. Only today's program guide is available on my STB. Today is Celebrating as Kerala Piravi Day (Birthday of Kerala State), we can also think in that way that they are showing these movies like today's importance.

We can't 100% confirm this. Only today's program guide is available on my STB. Today is Celebrating as Kerala Piravi Day (Birthday of Kerala State), we can also think in that way that they are showing these movies like today's importance.
Than @Saj 007 bro can only confirm as he use TS n he can be able to see the EPG till 4th Nov .

I made a separate thread one week ago. But the moderators closed that thread and asked me to continue on this.

In tatasky guide there is update till sunday.

Yes high chance that this is temporary. Whatson India app shows regular TV shows schedule from Monday onward.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock