Discussion Audio issues on XStream Smart box [SOLVED]

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 435
  • Views: Views 117,744
Have tried Dolby unfold trailer from Dolby youtube channel and i am able to hear 5.1 surround.
Source

Try this and let me know
You would get upscaled Dolby from your HT. If you keep your HT mode in Auto/Original, whatever it's called, you would only get stereo, even on all those test Dolby videos.

You would get upscaled Dolby from your HT. If you keep your HT mode in Auto/Original, whatever it's called, you would only get stereo, even on all those test Dolby videos.
Oh OKay okay.. Then Netflix and Hotstar and Some HD ( 5.1 Available) should produce Dolby surround in Auto Mode of HT ??

Because i kept the Mode to Surround Plus ( Not in neither Multi channel or Auto )

Oh OKay okay.. Then Netflix and Hotstar and Some HD ( 5.1 Available) should produce Dolby surround in Auto Mode of HT ??

Because i kept the Mode to Surround Plus ( Not in neither Multi channel or Auto )
Yes.

I am not getting dolby 5.1 audio in netflix nor hd channels , but HT is showing Dolby but no 5.1 audio,only front two and center us working,can some one guide

Hi all my new stream box shows DD+ for SD channel as well, is it a box hardware issue or every one observing the same?
My HT is onkyo, it works fine with the old airtel internet box, so no issue with HT

Where is this surround plus option?

Hi all,

Recently bought a Airtel xstream box and found below problems.
1. The box is sending HDR signals all the time irrespective of whether the content supports it or not.
2. Amazon prime is not supporting Dolby 5.1.
3. Audio signals are outputted as Dolby digital 5.1 even for stereo.

Any solutions ?

Dolby Atmos is supported for netflix.

My setup

Airtel xstream connected to DENON AVR which is connected to my Samsung frame TV via eARC.

I am facing same problem with Onkyo HT my xstream box version 2.2.3- 20072116

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock