AUDIO NOT COMING BY HDMI CABLE

Reaction score
HELLO, FRIENDS I HAVE BROUGHT 32" HD READY. WHEN I CONNECT IT AIRTEL HD STB VIA HDMI CABLE THE PIC IS AWESOME BUT AUDIO IS NOT COMING BY THIS HDMI CABLE..
WHAT TO DO PLZ HELP...

You must have 2 HDMI as one came with T.V and other one with Tatasky so try with both of them..hope that fix the sound issue..

If you don't hv an external speaker than go to

Menu > settings > user settings > audio > preferred audio on HDMI > stereo :k

MRizz said:
If you don't hv an external speaker than go to

Menu > settings > user settings > audio > preferred audio on HDMI >  stereo :k

I have already try with this set up :-/ :-/ . but problem still remains :( :( ...............
plz tell me another way.. :sp :sp

amitava_sikdar said:
I have already try with this set up :-/ :-/ . but problem still remains :( :( ...............
plz tell me another way.. :sp :sp

Have you tried with other HDMI cable

Follow the following steps to check.
1. Check with an alternate HDMI cable. This will rule out any problem with the cable.
2. If your TV has multiple HDMI ports, try alternate port.
3. If you have an alternate device with HDMI output, connect it to your TV. If it works, then get your set-top box checked.
4. If you have another TV with HDMI input, connect your set-top box to this TV. If it works, then get your TV checked. (You can check your set-top box with a friend's TV also).

Zee said:
Follow the following steps to check.
1. Check with an alternate HDMI cable. This will rule out any problem with the cable.
2. If your TV has multiple HDMI ports, try alternate port.
3. If you have an alternate device with HDMI output, connect it to your TV. If it works, then get your set-top box checked.
4. If you have another TV with HDMI input, connect your set-top box to this TV. If it works, then get your TV checked. (You can check your set-top box with a friend's TV also).

Thanks to all :k :k :k :k ...
I have bought New "TIZUM Fusion" HDMI cable . Its working :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya ... Superb :clap :clap :clap

amitava_sikdar said:
Thanks to all :k :k :k :k ...
I have bought New "TIZUM Fusion" HDMI cable . Its working :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya ... Superb :clap :clap :clap

Happy that your problem is solved.  :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock