• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Guys,,,

Please give your reviews on & Prive HD.......

for Me....its OK channel.....since two weeks......repeating same movies......

Last edited:
It's boring. LePlex at least had good movies during launch. This channel is showing relatively cheap movies only. PQ is very good but I haven't seen a single movie worth watching. SMS HD is the best in this genre and MN+ is still second. &Prive comes in last after Leplex. If good movies launch then I will change my review.

Yaa its boring channel,who loves action thriller,horror,comedy must not watch this channel

@iphifi How is SMS HD the best? :huh: Explain. They are not airing that many premieres these days. Le Plex HD at least premieres a new film every Sunday. When was the last time Star Movies Select HD premiered anything?
In any case all the four channels show the same type of films. Anything that is not action/superhero/franchise type. So there is nothing to separate &prive from the other three. They are the same. Rather they are different from HBO/Movies Now/Star Movies.

@iphifi How is SMS HD the best? :huh: Explain. They are not airing that many premieres these days. Le Plex HD at least premieres a new film every Sunday. When was the last time Star Movies Select HD premiered anything?
In any case all the four channels show the same type of films. Anything that is not action/superhero/franchise type. So there is nothing to separate &prive from the other three. They are the same. Rather they are different from HBO/Movies Now/Star Movies.

It depends on what your preferences are. I like cult classics and they show a lot of them in SMS HD and MN+. I have watched at least 20 films on SMS HD this year compared to around 4 on LePlex. On the other hand people who want new Oscar worthy analytical cinema may welcome &Prive. BTW &Prive also shows cult classics (eg. Castaway), but it's not succeeding in that department. LePlex is showing new movies that are better than &Prive which is why I rate it higher than &Prive. MN+ movies are very good but I agree they are repeating a lot. SMS HD has far more variety than other channels but lags behind LePlex in new movies.

PQ is far better than other HD channels at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock