Bad News for RDTV Subscribers

Bishnu sir,you can get sony pal free on dd freedish...no need to worry :hehe :hehe

Ridiculous senseless company only can make this type of decisions :wall .. They don't want users to stay with its dth seems so .. Still I don't know for what reason users are staying and waiting in rdtv dth :(:(:s:s:dodgy:dodgy ..

prashant shridhar said:
Bishnu sir,you can get sony pal free on dd freedish...no need to worry :hehe :hehe

But I don't have DD Dish Prasant bro.

Why don't they sell their business to one of their competitors, they have become an embarrassment in the dth market space.

khepacheley said:
Why don't they sell their business to one of their competitors, they have become an embarrassment in the dth market space.

Don't be so rude Khepacheley bro. Please.

I think it's voice cc issue bro,for me till now not receive any call from rdtv team,i have activated 4 alacarte channel :k

U can contact the rdtv team through email,btw rdtv voice cc service is always very poor  :s :s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock