Baji Rao, the film's box office earnings ahead dilwale film

rahul31

Reaction score
Baji Rao, the film's box office earnings ahead dilwale film
xRco97B.png

Shah Rukh Khan’s film leaves Bajirao Mastani FAR BEHIND, earns Rs 21 crore on day 1
Dilwale’ and ‘Bajirao Mastani’ was announced, a lot has been said and written about their clash.

However, after the release of both the films, the first day box office report stated that Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol starrer ‘Dilwale’ was way ahead of Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone starrer ‘Bajirao Mastani’ by a margin of Rs 10 crores.

And on the second as well, ‘Dilwale’ has managed to maintain its lead over ‘Bajirao Mastani’, despite bad reviews.

However, Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus ‘Bajirao Mastani’ is coming out to be a slow starter and is picking up gradually.

The Shah Rukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Kajol and Kriti Sanon-starrer, Dilwale opened very well yesterday and the film had a very good occupancy (90-100 per cent at single screens and 80-90 per cent at multiplexes) throughout yesterday, but it seems the division of screens with Bajirao Mastani has affected its box office earnings. Our Trade Analyst, Akshaye Rathi, had predicted that the film will earn close to 26-27 cr on its opening day but it could only bring in 21 crore on its first Friday. A lot is due to the cancelling of shows and protests as well.

The lesser number of screens and the cancellation of a few shows due to protests has affected the film, however it has still performed very well in such conditions. The film earned Rs 21 crore even though they got lesser number of screens than Bajirao Mastani. BM on the other hand, only earned Rs 12.80 crore, meaning that Dilwale has left it far behind in the box office battle. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, “#Dilwale Fri Rs 21 cr. India biz. VERY GOOD, in view of the fact that screens/shows got divided + protests/show cancellations at places.”

It is reported that the film has recorded very good collections in the East and South zones of India and now stands as the third highest opener of Bollywood in 2015, after Prem Ratan Dhan Payo and Bajrangi Bhaijaan. The family viewing audience has loved the film. In fact, Dilwale has performed very well at the overseas box office, earning a combined total of Rs 9.22 crore from UAE, UK and Australia. It recorded the highest collections for a Hindi film in UAE too, which is Rs 5.96 crore.

The film has received mixed reviews, but it will continue to perform well over the weekend. As Rajender Singh Jyala, VP of programming and distribution for Inox, revealed to us, “Dilwale has opened well. It is a masala entertainer for the masses and hence, it will do very well at the box office.”

Story
Dilwale box office collection: Shah Rukh Khan's film leaves Bajirao Mastani FAR BEHIND, earns Rs 21 crore on day 1! - Bollywood News & Gossip...
Day 2 collection: Gap between SRK-Kajol’s ‘Dilwale’ and Ranveer-Deepika’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’ narrows

RE: box office की कमाई मे बाजीराव से आगे दिलवाले फिल्म

huh... srk power

Except "Box office" I am unable to understand anything rahul bro. Am I not supposed to know the news @rahul?

He is keep on posting thread in hindi including thread title :dodgy ..

yeah its a good movie i had watched yesterday:):luv:tup

Rahul bro, post a summary in English. I am expecting the first post to be edited by you.

Sadiq said:
Rahul bro, post a summary in English. I am expecting the first post to be edited by you.

SRK’s Dilwale beats Ranveer’s Bajirao Mastani in box office collections battle on opening day

Both films has a good run in the international markets as well, but ‘Bajirao Mastani’ may have slightly suffered due to ‘Dilwale’ overseas.
Audiences were torn between two mega releases this Friday – Rohit Shetty’s ‘Dilwale’ and Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’. And while it would be unfair to compare the two films, the Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol starrer emerged a clear winner in terms of Box Office collections on Day 1.

While ‘Bajirao Mastani’ starring Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra earned Rs. 12.80 crore on its opening day, ‘Dilwale’ collected Rs. 21 crore at the box office.

- See more at:
http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/dilwale-beats-bajirao-mastani-in-box-office-collections-battle-on-opening-day/#sthash.Tht4zAK3.dpuf

It's a Disappointed movie

I mean worst movie(Dilwale)

Don't waste ur money for watch this movie at theater

I give 1* out of 5*

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock