DDF Exclusive Barc Ratings | week 37 (2020)

Zee does this in all languages, even in south they dont change timings much in Primetime! But Star Network will do ridiculous and unexpected twists in giving slots to their serials in all south languages 😂
And Star Plus is great in making serials off air if they do not bring good ratings in a stipulated time, e.g., Kasautii Zindagi Kay.

On a very different note, Star and Zee's 2nd Hindi GECs, viz, Star Bharat and &TV are performing very poorly. Any reason?
I just see their serial ratings are atmost 0.5 points. Newly launched TV shows don't attract new audiences, is it time for them to pull off the plug of these channels, comsidering that Sony's SAB is not only popular, but way more popular than the 1st GEC SET. 😐

They should try to bring reality shows! It will work for them. Although they will need some time to catch up in this area because people still have the perspective about Star being best in fiction more than reality. (Hindi,Bangla,Marathi)
Yes, but instead of showing repeats on Sunday prime time,original non fiction programs will be good right?

And Star Plus is great in making serials off air if they do not bring good ratings in a stipulated time, e.g., Kasautii Zindagi Kay.

On a very different note, Star and Zee's 2nd Hindi GECs, viz, Star Bharat and &TV are performing very poorly. Any reason?
I just see their serial ratings are atmost 0.5 points. Newly launched TV shows don't attract new audiences, is it time for them to pull off the plug of these channels, comsidering that Sony's SAB is not only popular, but way more popular than the 1st GEC SET. 😐
StarPlus is good compared to others bro! If they dont get good ratings, if they are not having anymore good plot left, what's the use of airing those! Ending them is better!

It's not in the case of Star Jalsha!
Ke Apon Ke Por was no1/no2 till the last week of its 7.30pm telecast, but why Jalsha shifted its time to late slot 10.30 pm!?
After Ke Apon Ke Por's time change, both Zee and Star's 7.30pm serials are entering top5 now

C'mon KZK is so overdramatic. I mean how people watch it. Specially komolika character is so irritating. My mom watches it dude 🤣

Kasautii got ratings of 1.4, which may not be good, but not bad either. In case of Star Jalsha, I agree that Ke Apon Ke Por was highest rating, but content wise it was very bad, like Zee's Bhagya seties, just stretching and stretching. Whereas the new 7.30 soap Kharkuto has good content. Maybe it's not no. 1, but SJ has again created a good image of it's serials content with better serials like Shreemoyee and Kharkuto. If things go well, you may soon see Marathi, Kannada and Malayalam remakes of Kharkuto. A light hearted serial of a grand family. ♥️

StarPlus is good compared to others bro! If they dont get good ratings, if they are not having anymore good plot left, what's the use of airing those! Ending them is better!

It's not in the case of Star Jalsha!
Ke Apon Ke Por was no1/no2 till the last week of its 7.30pm telecast, but why Jalsha shifted its time to late slot 10.30 pm!?
After Ke Apon Ke Por's time change, both Zee and Star's 7.30pm serials are entering top5 now
The only show i want STARPLUS to pull the plug is YRKKH.

Kasautii got ratings of 1.4, which may not be good, but not bad either. In case of Star Jalsha, I agree that Ke Apon Ke Por was highest rating, but content wise it was very bad, like Zee's Bhagya seties, just stretching and stretching. Whereas the new 7.30 soap Kharkuto has good content. Maybe it's not no. 1, but SJ has again created a good image of it's serials content with better serials like Shreemoyee and Kharkuto. If things go well, you may soon see Marathi, Kannada and Malayalam remakes of Kharkuto. A light hearted serial of a grand family. ♥
Agreed,,
It's been running for many years right!

C'mon KZK is so overdramatic. I mean how people watch it. Specially komolika character is so irritating. My mom watches it dude 🤣
Bro, then you haven't watched Ekta's Kundali and Kumkum Bhagya from Zee TV which are topping the charts. If there are two dhoom tana tana transition editing and music per minute in KZK, there are 10 such in Bhagyas, yet they are gaining TRPs. I just said that Kasautii had decent rating, so they could change it's slot. I think Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein will also become boring afterwards, like the original Kusumdola of Star Jalsha. 😐

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock