DDF Exclusive Barc Ratings | week 37 (2020)

They don't have the habit of ending serials in their original timings, I think 😂 They used to launch new programs in primetime often, moving the existing primetime ones to late night or early evening slots, after that only they are ending those! Again it's a loop, they'll launch a new one in Primetime ,move the existing ones to those non primetime slots 😂
Yeah, that's why the fans of SJ serials keep getting mad now and then, and threaten to stop watching the channel if they do so 😂😂😂. SJ is very unpredictable, whereas Zee Bangla is very strict about it's timing, except a few times when it changed the time slot of serial Andarmahal a few years ago.

They will soon become no.1 without adding fictions and non fictions
MH people dont watch early or late night (after11pm) shows so bringing shows at late night slots and early slots will be flop idea
Whereas they can bring non fictions but im not sure they will garner huge ratings as star pravah is not known for non fictions
Till last year even fictions were not doing good in Star Pravah right, now their fictions are doing great! Same like that they should attempt with Non fictions on weekends, atleast on Sundays they should try, they are airing repeats of weekday serials on Sunday Primetime, instead they could try some non fictions, since their fictions are rising, they can try non fictions with fiction stars, it may help them for sure!!

Last edited:
They should experiment new things like Bringing Serials at afternoon as people watch repeat telecast serials/movies or other genre but ladies can stick to the channels at afternoon.
They should bring New Serials from afternoon and bring good non fiction with movies (I know they will not have more award shows like Zee and Colors) sure they will be no.1.
Zee Marathi is on No. 1 because of Its non fictions and some fictions, if star Pravah experiments something new it will be good for them
First they need to become no.1 and stable at no.1 position then they will experiment with everything

They don't have the habit of ending serials in their original timings, I think 😂 They used to launch new programs in primetime often, moving the existing primetime ones to late night or early evening slots, after that only they are ending those! Again it's a loop, they'll launch a new one in Primetime ,move the existing ones to those non primetime slots 😂
Circle of Star Jalsha! 🤣

Till last year even fictions were not doing good in Star Pravah right, not their fictions are doing great! Same like that they should attempt with Non fictions on weekends, atleast on Sundays they should try, they are airing repeats of weekday serials on Sunday Primetime, instead they could try some non fictions, since their fictions are rising, they can try non fictions with fiction stars, it may help them for sure!!
They should bring non fictions only at sunday without disturbing fictions from mon sat or else they will lose grps
Whereas in MH most of channels airs non fictions at mon-tue

They should experiment new things like Bringing Serials at afternoon as people watch repeat telecast serials/movies or other genre but ladies can stick to the channels at afternoon.
They should bring New Serials from afternoon and bring good non fiction with movies (I know they will not have more award shows like Zee and Colors) sure they will be no.1.
Zee Marathi is on No. 1 because of Its non fictions and some fictions, if star Pravah experiments something new it will be good for them
No flaws in Star Pravah weekday fiction primetime lineup! Now the thing is they have to work on some non fiction content,acquire some good movies, they have to show some variety in the content! It shouldn't be like Star Pravah will be known only for fictions, they have to try different things!

I differ with you on this. No two channels should have same logo and graphics package. Every channel should be unique, so that it pertains to it's viewers. That's the reason I am slightly unhappy with Zee Tv, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam. Dunno about Zee Marathi, but Zee Bangla stands out among the other channels.
So yes, I was mad why SJ and SPr had same logo and graphics till 2019, thank GOD they have parted ways now.
So TRUE! After Rebrand only StarPravah started getting importance. Every Single Channel should be different & if it's a regional channel so definitely you need to connect with that area. Be it programming wise or graphics.

First they need to become no.1 and stable at no.1 position then they will experiment with everything
Only showing fictions will not help this channel be no.1 Without movie, non fictions and more fictions it can never become no. 1 as see Zee Marathi has fictions, non fictions, award shows, movies on Sundays but this is not with Star Pravah.

Yeah, that's why the fans of SJ serials keep getting mad now and then, and threaten to stop watching the channel if they do so 😂😂😂. SJ is very unpredictable, whereas Zee Bangla is very strict about it's timing, except a few times when it changed the time slot of serial Andarmahal a few years ago.
Zee does this in all languages, even in south they dont change timings much in Primetime! But Star Network will do ridiculous and unexpected twists in giving slots to their serials in all south languages 😂

No flaws in Star Pravah weekday fiction primetime lineup! Now the thing is they have to work on some non fiction content,acquire some good movies, they have to show some variety in the content! It shouldn't be like Star Pravah will be known only for fictions, they have to try different things!
They should try to bring reality shows! It will work for them. Although they will need some time to catch up in this area because people still have the perspective about Star being best in fiction more than reality. (Hindi,Bangla,Marathi)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock